Friday, November 16, 2012

Go Edgy

Hello beauties!!!

Today outfit is one of my favorite trends! Which is the faux leather leggings! Is a fashion trend this fall and let me tell you, it goes well with almost everything! It is a daring fierce look, but is all about being bold and fierce this fall 2012. It fits great, and it is very comfy. So, don't be shy thinking that is not for you, because it will look great, trust me! So be fierce and bold with this leather leggings today! Like me ;-)

Hope you enjoyed today's look!
Kiss, Kiss!

Leather Leggings: Amazon: G by Guess (Similar Here)
Top: Forever21
Skinny Belt: Forever 21
Heels: Zara
Clutch: Vintage






2 comments:

  1. Oh girl your so beautiful! Cant deal! LOL!!! These pants look amazing on you! I need to invest in a pair!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Melissa! You should buy a pair! They are to die for!

    ReplyDelete