Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chill Night.

Hello beauties!!!

Is a chilly night outside! and I have decided to wear my new animal print vest that I love! Have you ever saw something that you didn't know with what to wear it but you just had to have it? Well this happened to be with this vest, and let me tell you I love it and it gives me such warm! I decided to  tried this simply outfit, I mean you can really go wrong with black and white, lol So I hope you like my chill outfit of the night, and my advise to you is trust your insticst! If you really love something go for it!

Kiss, Kiss!

Today I wore:

Vest: Love Culture
Top: Forever21
Leggings: TJ-maxx
Flats: Bakers
Satchel: H&M







1 comment:

  1. Awesome vest! I love anything animal print! #jerseygirlproblems

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete