Sunday, November 18, 2012

Give me some Tights!

Hello Beauties!!!
 
Happy sunday everyone! Today I have decided to wear all black everythang! lol I actually really love this dress, and I decided today to wear it with tights! Tights are a really good way to give you more warm and keep you cozzy while giving your outfit a nice touch. Is fall and is cold outside, but you never want to lose your beauty ;-). Yes, you maybe want to wear that skirt or dress but is cold out, well consider using tights, they have them in every size, color, shape, and designs that you could possibly can think off. With dots, with lines, with patterns, I mean they are so adorable for winter is not even funny! Lol don't be shy with your tights and go all out!
 
Kiss Kiss!
 
Dress: H&M
Tights: Jet Black from walgreens
Heels: Jessica Simpson
Clutch: Vintage
Glasses: Cat eyes from Ebay
 
 

 














2 comments:

  1. YOU SEE THAT'S WHAT WE CALL THE HERNANDEZ BEAUTY SISTER YOU LOOK AMAZING KEEP IT GOING LIKE THAT KEEP BEING BEAUTIFUL AND SO STRONG LOVE YOU LOTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorg! This really is the perfect little black dress. I went to macys the other day and got 2 pairs of the sweater tights. I LOVE tights!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete