Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fancy me sparkle.

Hello Beauties!

Today I am feeling a little bit magical, lol. So I wore my sequins leggings! I really love them because it add something different to your outfit! So don't be afraid about trying something completly eye catching, if you feel great in it, others will see it great as well! Be daring to try new trends because you never know if it would suit you, and your style!

Kiss, Kiss!

Leggins: Express
Top: Worthington
Pumps: Jessica Simpson








2 comments:

  1. Those leggings are so fun! Perfect for the holidays!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leggings are gorgeous ! You have a great sense of style, had to follow you. Btw. I'm Dominican too : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete