Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Go daring RED

Hello beauties!

I woke up today feeling a little bit proper, so I decided to wear something daring and classic at the same time. Adding red to your outfit is a great way to spicy it up, whether is red shoes, red lips, red pants, or a red blazzer like I did today. Mixing red can be a bit difficult if you don't know how. Red goes well with mostly all your neutral colors, from brown to white, beige to gold, or even black to grey. Also for all of you color lover red goes well with coral which is like an orange, or with mustard aswell. Go daring, Go red!

Hope you like my outfit of today:
Kiss, Kiss!

Blazzer: Forever 21
Pants: MadRag
Top: BLVD
Heels: Bakers (on sale now)
Satchel: Vintage
Necklace: Aldo

 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Leodela you look beautiful!!!! You have amazing style! I swear I loved every outfit on your blog so far! Glad to have found you on Insta and here! Can't wait to see more!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete