Here are my November favorites!
1. Avocado: Besides my addiction for avocado I am in love about everything it does. I been putting it on my hair, and skin, and it does wonders! So besides eating it avocado has natural oils that your hair and body needs so take advantage of this!
2. Casio watch: This watch I recently bought from amazon and I love it, yes it is small, but it looks so delicate, and I think it matches with everything I wear, lol
3. Laura Mercier: This is the tinted moisturizer I use for my face and I love it! it gives me a glow, and I don't need to use my foundation at all!
4.Mortal Kombat: I am a sucker for video games, and instead of advertising my blog all I do is play on my free time, jajajaja SMH
5. Olive Oil: I am addicted! I put it on my split ends at night! and I been having less split ends! and I use it on my stretch mark (yes ladies, I do have some!)
6. This is how you lose her by Junot Diaz: If you like reading this is a great book to read!
7. Centrum: Ladies we need our vitamins.
8. Statement Necklaces: If you haven't try them, now is that perfect time! I use them with everything I wear (mostly, lol) even scarf!